Interested in serving on the *Board of Central Park Players? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday July 9 to have your name put on the ballot, or to ask questions. You may also send a private message to our Facebook Page.
Board members serve for a term of 3 years.
You would be a great addition to our Board if you would like to take an active role in ensuring the success and positive growth of CPP including, but not limited to, taking part in these activities:
- Helping to make decisions regarding the artistic and financial future of the company.
- Attending all productions during a season (4 main stage shows and one summer show.)
- Taking an active role on the artistic staff for a minimum of 2 productions per season (Direct, AD/SM, produce, costumes, lights, sound, etc.)
- Attending board meetings held on the second Sunday of each month at 1:00 pm, missing no more than 2 per year.
- Chairing one committee and reporting on its activities and growth on a monthly basis.
CPP Board Committees are:
- Artistic Development - Play/director selection, Trudi Kerkstra, Chair
- Artistic Development - Audition chair, Andrew Kitchka, Chair
- Audience Development - Ticketing/Angels, Michelle Prince, Chair
- Business Development - Program ad sales, financial reporting, Michelle, Prince, Chair
- Technical Development - Scene shop, costumes, lighting and sound, Lisa Hilliard, Chair
- Volunteer Development - Volunteer onboarding and support, Melissa Jaeger, Chair
- Educational Development/Programming - Family theatre and day camps, Shaylynn Chalupa, Chair
- Online Media Development - Website, Facebook and Callboard, Natalie Carmolli, Chair
There is a July 10 deadline to apply. While nominations
from the floor will not be encouraged at the membership meeting, there will be a space where candidates
may write in their names.
*CPP Board members must complete a volunteer assessment form that will be on file with Grand Haven Public Schools.